1) Swipe down from the top of the tablet to bring up the android notification menu (just like you would on a phone)
(If you do not have access to a menu when pulling down from the top of the screen, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support or open a ticket using the support portal for assistance with this issue.)
2) Press the Gear icon to access the settings pane
3) Scroll down the menu on the left side until you see "applications" then tap on it.
4) Tap on "Application manager"
5) Scroll down on the list of apps until you see "Navistream" then tap on it.
6) Under "Storage" (you may need to tap a "storage" heading) you'll see a button that says "clear data". Tap on it, then press "clear" to reset the app to default settings.
7) Restart the tablet by holding the power button down and selecting "restart".
These steps will require an administrator to re-activate the tablet using an activation code generated on the web portal once completed.