- Log into the www.mynavistream.com web portal with a user account that has Administrator privileges.
- Click on the Users menu item under Administration, located on the Left Hand Side of the Web Client.
- Click the down arrow next to Detailed Search
- Change the detailed search criteria field "Deleted" to "Yes"
The Users page view will then change to show any users that have ever been deleted from the currently selected Tenant.
To recover the user:
- Find the deleted user in the list of users and click on their email address.
- The page view will then change to the user’s details. Use the Restore User button near the top right of this page to restore the user.
- Click the Restore User button again to confirm.
- At this point you must re-add the user to any previous Memberships, as the user will be restored without Membership access. Locate the User in the list and use the Update User page view by clicking the edit icon on the right of the user’s listing.
- Use the Add Memberships button near the bottom of the Update User page to re-add the user to the appropriate Organization and Roles they had previously.